Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween 2014

I am SO FAR BEHIND on October blog posts!!  I am going to do my best to play catch up today!!  Starting off with Halloween!!  Yay!!  We have done family themes the past few years, but with Joey working and mom and dad out of commission we decided that the kids could just pick. 

Presenting a bat, a ninja and Optimus Prime!!




I made her bat wings and ears!  It was not easy..I am NOT a seamstress, but I think I did an okay job!  She is actually sewed into the wings though.  And she was wearing a leotard...which was great till the end of the night when she needed to pee!  Hahaha!!  I'm so glad it wasn't a deterrent the whole evening!



We started off at Grace...bounce houses, trunk or treats and fun with Grandma and Uncle Zach!!






Then we headed over to Memaw and Papaw's church...it was dark, cold and CROWDED!!  Luckily we found them super fast and had a great time!  



Sweet Memaw and her Sunday school group had a truck full of goodies to hand out!  




We had a nice Halloween....I really missed having Aidan with us (guess he's too big to dress up), but luckily Joey was able to join us for a little bit of the evening!  

No comments:

Post a Comment