Sunday, July 20, 2014

Running on Fumes...

Just having one of these days weeks months....







And then I realize I am a Child of God....


...and how many times have I, as HIS child, messed up?  How many have I been sarcastic to my children?  How many times have I been hateful to them?  How many times have I not showed them the love they desperately want but can't ask for?  How many bad habits have I taught them?  

How many times am I going to run in my closet to cry over my children screaming at each other?
How many times will I scream my point at them?
How many times will it take...before I get this:



Every.day.is.hard.  And at least once a day I want to scream that this life is too much...too much for my little puny human brain to understand.  But luckily for me I don't have to understand it all...that's God's job.  I just need to continuously be in prayer for wisdom, grace and peace.  Then maybe this life won't be quite so hard. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment